For our customer BSgroup Data Analytics AG we are looking for: Business Intelligence Consultant .
Would you like a challenging and varied job with a lot of personal responsibility and a wide range of development opportunities in a medium-sized consulting organization? Are you interested in a culture of cooperation characterized by individual competence and team spirit and a modern company in which you can help set the pace? Then you've come to the right place at BSgroup Data Analytics AG!
As a recruiting partner, we are looking for a business intelligence consultant (a) to expand the BI practice in Zurich, either immediately or by agreement. In this position you can look forward to varied projects at companies from a wide range of industries!
Get to know us better on youtube.
Ready for the next career step? Then book your first consultation with us now!
what you will do
What makes you stand out for the job
- Conception and realization of innovative business intelligence and data warehouse projects
- Interpretation of business requirements as well as the implementation of the business and technical goals of the customers
- Comprehensive advice to customers regarding implementation options and solution modeling in the Microsoft stack
- You have several years of professional experience in the Microsoft stack (SQL Server, Analysis Services and the corresponding programming languages T-SQL, MDX and DAX) and initial experience with cloud technologies (Azure)
- You are very familiar with the graphic layout design using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and XLCubed
- You are a passionate information designer (ideally according to Hiechert standards)
- You have a methodical and analytical way of thinking, you can work in a structured and independent manner and you contribute well to your team with your proactive nature
- With your natural authority as a project manager, you can convince when dealing with customers
Nice to Have
- Travel activityUp to 4 days per week throughout Switzerland (currently rather rare)
- Ge: C1 – Expert language skills
- En: B2 - Independent language use
- You have a degree in economics, business informatics, computer science or several years of professional experience with appropriate further training
- Ideally, you are already a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Data Management and Analytics or have a similar BI certification
- Experience: Management experience
- Reporting to: CEO
- Colleagues: 14
- Work from home (WFH) possible
- Bring your own device mentality with a generous budget
- Mobile subscription is subsidized with 60CHF
- Flexible working hours
- Travel time is working time
- Encouraging and rewarding proactive engagement
- Targeted training offers
- Employee Participation
- Monthly fixed expenses of CHF 500 (without receipts)