- Dedicated support and advice to a wide variety of teams and projects for a cloud architecture of new and existing projects
- Active participation in the internal CI/CD community including definition of processes, guidelines and standards for our CI/CD pipeline in a hybrid cloud environment
- Planning, support and further development of Google Cloud solutions
- "Infrastructure as Code" automation for cloud infrastructure and platform services
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni) in computer science or a computer science-related subject
- You are an open and active personality with the ability to act independently and implement projects. You can keep an overview even in hectic situations and prioritize tasks and activities accordingly
- You bring in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies (containers, Kubernetes, cloud services, ...) and have practical experience of how these can be optimally used on the Google Cloud Platform
- You have several years of practical experience from medium to large software projects and have in-depth knowledge of various programming languages such as Java or Golang
- You apply your technical expertise in the field of DevOps incl. Cloud competently and know the current trends. You can develop concepts independently and convey them to different target groups according to their level
- You have the necessary skills to communicate with process departments as well as with software developers at eye level and to act as a link
what we offer
- attractive collective employment contract
- open and innovative corporate culture
- Generous discounts in various Coop formats
- 350 internal course
- flexible working time models
Coop aims to be the best retailer in Switzerland and one that is closest to its customers. Family friendliness, freshness, attractive prices, sustainability and enthusiasm are important to us.
Coop IT is one of the largest IT departments in Switzerland with over 500 employees in various IT areas, including an in-house development department with over 100 employees.
To strengthen our development middleware team at the Coop headquarters in Basel, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer (f/m) with a cloud focus.
As a link between internal software development, various business-oriented teams and the process departments, we as a middleware team are an important partner for the efficient implementation of projects.
We are constantly looking for new and innovative approaches to run applications reliably and make development processes more efficient.
For us, concepts such as infrastructure-as-code and automation are the key to success and enable us to ensure standardization of systems and smooth operation.
Contact Anne Marchon, HR Marketing
We look forward to your online application.