Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 30 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables-based programs in over 100 countries. GSCF offers innovative SCF solutions to leading banks, non-bank investors, large suppliers, and their buyers worldwide through its in-house developed platform.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team either in Budapest or Zug and participate in the company-wide migration to public cloud.
- Drive company migration to public cloud
- Define, develop, test, release, update, automate and support processes for DevOps operation with continuous Integration and Deployment
- Redefine the infrastructure and application model towards a cloud-native approach
- At least 3-5 years of DevOps / Amazon AWS Cloud experience
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools (preferably AWS CDK/CDK8s)
- Practical knowledge of configuration management solutions (preferably Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD solutions and approaches, practical experience with GitHub Actions
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, good understanding of containers
- Solid knowledge of at least one programming language
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field
- Agile mindset; Focus on constant improvement and self-education
- High demand for quality, conceptual understanding, and attention to detail
- Team player with multicultural sensitivity collaborating across multiple teams
- Fluent in English, spoken and written (German is beneficial)
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology stacks
- Hybrid Working Model
- Great work environment
- Flat organization structure with cross-functional roles and short decision-making processes
- Continuous professional development and progression
- Global client base, multicultural & dynamic team
- High-standard and modern working environment with a centrally located office in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
Interested in joining GSCF?
We look forward to receiving your complete application dossier!
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.