Would you like to work in a technological company dedicated to the development of medical solutions?
Inpeco is the world leader in the automation of clinical laboratories, where we create innovative robotic solutions to manage biological samples. Our systems reduce the possibility of human error, limit the risks of contamination and guarantee complete traceability of the sample.
Our solutions support over 2000 clinical laboratories worldwide.
The Inpeco Group has its headquarters in Novazzano (Switzerland), a production plant in Val della Torre (Torino), a site dedicated to Innovative Projects in Pula (Sardinia), a small site in Verona and two reference locations for the foreign market in Brussels (Belgium) and New Jersey (United States).
What are you waiting for? Come join the Inpeco team and innovate with us!
For our Software Development Department, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Company Site in Novazzano, Switzerland.
- The resource shall be responsible of the design, development and maintenance of the microservices-based infrastructures, on cloud.
- The resource shall have a good knowledge of the DevOps and Agile principles and patterns.
- The resource shall ensure the security of the provided solution as well.
- The familiarity with the DevOps tools, and scripting languages is required.
- The resource shall have good collaboration and communication skills, for the cooperation with the development Team and the other R&D Teams.
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Azure Cloud
- Kubernetes, AKS
- Common DevOps Tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Packer)
- Scripting Languages (Python, BASH)
- Microservices-based architectures
Nice to have:
- Agile / SCRUM
What we offer:
- a dynamic work environment where you can make a difference and grow your career;
- an international work location in our headquarter in Switzerland (Novazzano);
- flexible working hours;
- working time account: possibility to accrue additional hours of free time in addition to holidays;
- additional contribution to the pension fund;
- professional and non-professional accident insurance;
- company restaurant;
- incentives for mobility by public transport;
- agreements for bank account, credit card and personal purchases;
- opportunity of professional and salary growth through various initiatives:
- annual performance appraisal in order to evaluate the achievement of individual objectives;
- internal job posting to apply for career opportunities in Inpeco, even between different locations;
- annual salary review linked to performance and professional development;
- continuous training on the job, through meetings or conferences, seminars and events