- Take responsibility for core parts of the biped software which includes
- Internal and user-facing apps
- Back-End server
- Create and support tooling to support other team members
- Collaborate closely with the perception team of biped
What we offer:
- Key employee status with stock options
- 5 weeks of holiday per year
- + 1 Christmas week is off for everyone
The work environment:
- biped.ai is an equal career opportunity employer
- We are a compact team that focuses on personal and professional growth and help each other to achieve that on a daily basis
- We host learning sessions internally (research, tools) and a monthly computer vision meetup
- We solve real-life problems of our customers and see the immediate result of it
- Additionally, we offer aperos by the lake, team activities, and a positive and collaborative environment
- Additional benefits (shares, train tickets, fitness) based on profile
How to apply:
Looks interesting? Send us your resume (and public projects if you have them!) and a short description of what you're interested in and why at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure to include the job title in the subject.
We are open to applications from abroad (EU citizens).
- First phone interview with our CEO, getting to know each other
- Then, a technical challenge
- Presenting your technical challenge solution and discussion with our CTO
- Join us for a small paid project, at this point we just want to make sure that you like working with us. You will also get the chance to meet the rest of the team
We'll get back to you very quickly, promised
You are ready to learn new things and interested in software engineering. You are communicative and upfront about the problems you are facing and you like to work on challenging problems in a team. You aim to take the lead of a large project and have a core contribution to a concrete problem and you have already gained experience working on challenging software projects.
We are looking for somebody that has experience with:
A plus would be past encounters with:
- React and/or React Native
In general, we are looking for an aspiring full-stack software engineer, and we will provide guidance and support for that to happen.
For real. Start when you want, finish when you want. Everybody's different, and we definitely understand that.
All our positions are hybrid: on-site (Lausanne, Switzerland), and remote. We typically do 2 days from home per week. 100% remote is also possible.
Snacks in the Office
Healthy and unhealthy snack options in the office are on us
Work on a large monitor, get your cup of coffee, notepad, and pen. Need something else to work with? Just tell us and we'll provide it.
We are going on company retreats twice a year for a few days (once in the mountains, once at the beach). This also includes everybody working remotely.
The metro stop "Croisette" will take you to Biopole directly, and is very well connected to the rest of Lausanne and to the lake.
Additional benefits (shares, metro, fitness) based on profile.