This role involves working as part of the Abraxas Data Science Competence Center on the technical setup and configuration of the new Abraxas Data Platform. This includes the engineering of the solution components, the provision and release management, from the connection of data sources, the configuration of data transformations to the preparation of data in reports. The Abraxas Data Platform is integrated into various specialist solutions for analyzing data and generating reports and evaluations.
you do it
- Technical structure of the platform: Installation and configuration of various solution components, which are primarily based on open source
- Release engineering with regard to a DevOps model
- Analysis and technical connection of various data sources
- Configuration of the data flow through the entire system
- Implementation of special topics: e.g. client capability
- Help shape the technical aspects of a company-wide data architecture with regard to data science
- Configuration of data, function and/or object models
That's what makes you special
- Comprehensive understanding of classic and modern data topics, including knowledge of databases, data transformations and interfaces
- Ideally knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, Kafka
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Experience in software integration (GitLab CI/CD) and development (Java)
- Completed computer science degree
- min. 5 years of professional experience in IT
We offer you that
Do you like to grasp complex topics quickly and always keep an overview?
Do you have the motivation and perseverance to tackle challenging topics?
We particularly welcome new ideas and initiatives;
There is scope for your own ideas and solutions as well as a wide range of opportunities for your professional development.
In addition, we promote your own development with courses and further training.
Would you like to know more about us and your future role?
We are looking forward to your application!