What awaits you at HolidayCheck
- Responsible for HolidayCheck Data Analysis Team
- Leading and growing a team of 3 people
- Support for all types of data needs (create exports and reports, development of complete BI-Dashboards from connecting the data sources to the design of the user interface)
- Consulting internal departments in terms of Data Analysis, Understanding und Modelling
- Development, maintenance and documentation of data models
- Continuous dialogue with stakeholders to identify relevant requirements and opportunities
What we are offering you
- Being part of an inspiring and diverse team that looks forward to working with you
- An open-minded and international corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open 360-degree feedback culture
- We love new ideas! With us, you have the opportunity to freely express your opinion and ideas and to shape your own area of responsibility
- You will receive regular training opportunities and a comprehensive HolidayCheck onboarding program for a perfect start on your personal journey at HolidayCheck
- Hybrid working mode combining office and home office time
- Early bird or rather night owl? With us you can flexibly arrange your working hours
- We support families, e.g. with a daycare subsidy
- Support for public transport in Munich or a personal parking spot
- Regular team and company-wide gatherings
- Choose your own hardware: MacOS, Windows or Linux
- And much more!
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in computer science, business administration, mathematics or statistics
- It's a plus if you have already had first experience with leading a team
- You have profound experience with Tableau (or another BI-Tool)
- You have good knowledge in the areas of data visualization, data modelling and data architecture
- You have a good understanding of relational/NoSQL Databases, cloud computing (AWS), at least one scripting language (Python or R) and statistical modeling/methods
- Scala/Spark knowledge is a plus
- Your logical / analytical thinking and conceptual skills are your strengths and you have no problem working on abstract problems
- You have strong communication and negotiation skill and a strong service mentality and result driven approach
- You have good English skills, German is a plus
Do you want to be part of the next generation of holidays? In a constant changing environment, HolidayCheck wants to be there when the Urlaubers look again for their greatest time of the year. We want to bring them back to the beach!
At the heart of our corporate culture are our values. We live by them every day! They have helped us create an environment of continuous personal growth and trust, where HolidayCheckers can work autonomously and with a lot of flexibility, in small, self-organised teams. We improve ourselves daily, listen carefully to our customers and deliver working software to them frequently.
Do you also share our values and are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then become part of our team!