Full Job Description
Who are we?
Avanade is a leading global provider of innovative digital and cloud-based services, business solutions and design-led applications. As a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, we are the world's largest consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies. At Avanade, we not only pride ourselves on advising and supporting our clients with their Cloud, Modern Workplace, Business Applications (ERP & CRM), Data&AI or Security topics, but we also pride ourselves on our #PeopleFirst mentality.
Talent Community Analytics
The roles are very broad in the Analytics Talent Community. From data analysts and data engineers to IoT and AI experts, there are many overlaps on the one hand, but also many unique selling points on the other hand. As a talent community, we see ourselves as a melting pot to bring these areas of expertise in one team together and to bring each other up to date with new innovative developments.
What is your role in the team?
Your key qualifications:
- Design and implementation of data platform architectures in Azure and on premise
- Implementation of data integration processes
- Work remotely or onsite with our customer and interdisciplinary team in all phases of customer projects from requirement analysis to implementation and documentation.
- Usage of SQL, Phyton, DevOps and other related technologies.
- Contribute to the community and sharing project experience as well as benefit from the experience of your colleagues.
- Project experience as data engineer in one of the following industries: Automotive, Life Science, Finance or Manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience in relational database modeling and ability to implement projects with Data Factory or SSIS
- Proven experience with Azure platform (or other platforms) and with the following services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Databricks, IoT-Hub and you would like to develop further in these areas.
- Quick comprehension and ability to present complex issues in a clear manner.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel (according to customer needs and in coordination with you).
- Proven team player and very good communication and presentation skills in German and English are a must.
Even if not everything fits your profile and you have skills in other areas, we are looking forward to your application
What makes us a top employer:
- Trust, responsibilty and appreciation: We are a large, international company - but we want to maintain the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Every member at Avanade is equally valued and respected. Therefore, it is important for us that you get the trust and confidence immediately to take on responsibility within our large project portfolio.
- Broad Onboarding: It is important for us that you feel comfortable and welcome right away. That's why we not only have a comprehensive onboarding phase where you get to know all the relevant contact persons, but also a mentoring program where all new joiners are assigned to a buddy to make it easier for them to settle in with us.
- Career Advisor: From day one you will have a mentor, who will support, coach and help you to find your space and balance and to build up your own network at Avanade.
- Equipment: We provide state-of-the-art equipment for your home office (laptop, smartphone incl. private use). There should be no lack of technical equipment when working form a modern office or in your home office.
- Flexible Working: We are flexible - just like our working hours. Our flexible working time model with 1:1 overtime compensation (for all levels up to and including Senior Consultant) as well as the option for home office and a worldwide accident insurance which offers you security and balance when working from elsewhere.
- Pension Plan: Avanade covers 2/3 of your pension fund and your short term disability indemnity insurance.
- Continuous education: The opportunity to participate in local and international leadership programs (Avanade Leadership Program) gives you new perspectives. With your personal MSDN subscription including Azure contingent yo will have unlimited access to all Microsoft and other relevant certifications, various internal academies and guaranteed 80 hours training budget per year.
- Compensation: We put a lot of emphasis on performance-oriented and competitive compensation and offer you an attractive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications.
- Benefits: We are constantly working on our benefits package, which we have summarized for you  here.
We believe that inclusive and diverse teams can overcome any obstacles - if you are passionate and courageous about taking on challenges, you have come to the right place. Your application is welcome - regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, and gender. With us, you can just be you. Diversity in every form is a matter close to our hearts and an integral part of the Avanade culture.
Does this sound interesting for you?
Then we would be happy to receive your application via our online portal.
We are looking forward to meet you in person!
Do you still have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us:  https://www.avanade.com/en/contact
Want to learn more about us?
Take a look at our  Being Orange Blog | Leben bei Avanade,  Videokanal and  Podcastkanal, so you can get to know us even better.
Feel free to follow us on social media so you don't miss any news:
       
 Youtube Video