That's what awaits you with us
HolidayCheck has been one of the leading e-commerce companies in tourism for more than 20 years. Every day we work with the greatest talents on our vision of making holidays better and we are looking for you. As a Business & Data Analyst (m/f/d) you have a direct impact on improving our reporting in our online travel agency with the aim of generating transparency about volume and cost drivers, planning logic and parameters as well as the performance of employees/processes. We are #TeamHolidayCheck, we create trust, take responsibility, make informed decisions, love what we do and bring HolidayCheck forward. If that sounds like you and you want to make your holiday better with us, we look forward to seeing you!
- You are responsible for the analysis of plan-relevant KPIs and identify the optimization potential of plan accuracy
- You support the KPI owners in our online travel agency in creating business cases
- You develop and optimize planning tools and files independently
- You create ad hoc reports (from data delivery to data preparation) for the online travel agency management and for the KPI owners of the online travel agency
- You are the contact person for all types of data needs within our online travel agency. This includes, among other things, the creation of simple exports and reports according to the requirements of the KPI owners and changes to data structures as well as the development of new (complex) BI dashboards (from connecting the data sources to the design of the interface)
- You act as an interface to our machine learning and data team when new data models or systems are required or changes to the Online Travel Agency data have been made
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation of the data models and reports within the Online Travel Agency
We can offer you that
- An open-minded and international corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open 360-degree feedback culture
- A motivated and passionate team that looks forward to seeing you and enjoys their work
- We love new ideas! With us you have the opportunity to freely express your opinion and ideas and help shape HolidayCheck
- You will receive an extensive HolidayCheck onboarding program, regular training opportunities and a buddy program for a perfect start on your personal journey at HolidayCheck
- Early bird or rather a night owl? With us you can organize your working hours flexibly and also work from the home office
- We will provide you with a free parking space or a subsidy for the MVV ticket in Munich
- We support families, e.g. with a day-care allowance
- It doesn't matter whether you are Team Windows, Team Mac or Team Linux - with us you can choose your hardware freely
- And much more!
We look forward to seeing you if you bring the following with you
If you would like to make your holiday better with us, we look forward to receiving your application!
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data/business analysis
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business administration, mathematics, statistics or a comparable field
- You bring good written and spoken German and English skills to our international environment
- You have very good knowledge of the programming languages SQL, R, Python
- You are characterized by your entrepreneurial mindset and you love to process data in creative ways with a clear focus on business problems
- You already have know-how in working with data systems and databases, especially from telephone systems and mail systems
- Teamwork, communication skills and analytical skills are among your strengths
- You have a strong service mentality
HolidayCheck Group AG is one of Europe's leading digital companies for holidaymakers.
We combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen and the MietwagenCheck and Driveboo rental car portals under our roof.
Together we have the vision to make holidays better.
At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by in our day-to-day work and which create an environment in which you can continuously develop yourself.
Do you also stand behind our values and are you ready to travel with HolidayCheck?
Then become part of our team!