Firma / Business Unit:
Hamilton Storage GmbH
As a software engineer, you are responsible for the development of embedded systems for controlling laboratory automation systems.
- Development of embedded software architectures and concepts
- Development, implementation and maintenance of embedded systems with modern 32-bit microcontrollers
- Commissioning and parameterization of drives
- Writing and running unit and integration tests
- Creation of the embedded software documentation
- Support for test equipment for production
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in electrical engineering, computer science, embedded systems engineering, microsystems technology or a comparable field
- Experience in developing embedded software / firmware with C/C++
- Good knowledge of automation and control technology
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Enjoys interdisciplinary and system-oriented work
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with the Keil development environment and/or the development of modern PLC controls with structured text is an advantage
What we offer:
Are you interested?
Then please apply online here by clicking on the “apply” button.
For any queries please get in touch
with the following details:
Reference: REQ-2022_2687/Contact: Jennifer Jäggi
Unfortunately, applications by post or email cannot be considered.