- They provide harmonized data for intensive care medicine research, the Swiss Personalized Health Network (SPHN) and other areas.
- Your main tasks include the technical implementation of data models, data flows/transformations and test cases with SQL/T-SQL and, if necessary, Python.
- You develop solutions for the processing and storage of large amounts of data.
- Your area of responsibility will also include the operation and technological advancement of the data warehouse, reporting platform and other frameworks.
- You are responsible for monitoring and optimizing the databases and data flows of the DWH.
- The maintenance and automation of the documentation on architecture and data flows as well as the data catalog round off your area of responsibility.
- Basic technical training in a computer science environment or a mathematical/scientific degree as well as advanced training in medical informatics, data science or related areas
- Very good knowledge of SQL/T-SQL is a prerequisite, knowledge of Python is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the structure and optimization of databases (MSSQL) and DWHs
- Experience with cloud technologies in the data sector, especially on MS Azure, is an advantage
- Knowledge of clinical and administrative hospital applications/processes would be an advantage
- High motivation and flexibility to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Goal-oriented, independent and reliable way of working with high quality awareness
- Good communication in German and English
Employer Children's Hospital Zurich With around 2,500 employees, the Children's Hospital Zurich is the largest university children's hospital in Switzerland and one of the leading centers for pediatric and youth medicine in Europe. But the biggest thing about "Kispi" are the little ones: Up to 100,000 patients are cared for every year, in 47 departments we do everything for their well-being. Not only state-of-the-art equipment and the highest quality in treatment are very important at Kispi, but also a good feeling for interpersonal relationships. In addition to the entire spectrum of pediatric medicine and pediatric surgery, the children's hospital also offers a unique rehabilitation center and a research center.
Medical IT Specialist / IT Project Manager Research