Bundesplatz 9, CH-6300 Zug
We are looking for a
Software Engineer (all genders) 80-100%
who will shape the future of digital lending with us.
i2 group is a Swiss fintech startup group redefining digital lending for institutional investors. Being an
aggregator with a disruptive business model, we have established a software solution which facilitates digital
lending investments in over 30 countries. To reach the next stage, we are looking for an ambitious and highly
reliable Software Engineer for our Zurich based team.
You will have the unique opportunity of working in a skilled and agile development team. We are looking for
highly talented and motivated people who are eager to learn and grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Develop SPAs using Vue.js in combination with REST APIs using Java (Spring Boot) and MariaDB
- Further advance our scraping framework using Python
- Implement quick and efficient communication between microservices using RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Support continuous deployments using various DevOps concepts and tools (Docker, SSH, CI/CD
pipelines, Log monitoring with the Elastic stack)
- Lead and educate Junior Software Engineers
- Review code written by co-workers and test its functionality
What you offer
BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years work experience using Java or Python, and a web framework such as Vue.js
- You have strong work ethics and pay attention to detail
- You are able to work independently and be a mentor in an agile environment
- You have a “can-do” attitude and are a goal oriented person
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with Spring Boot and SQL are a plus
Opportunity to work in a fast-growing fintech company
- Dynamic work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional development practices with emphasis on code quality ensured by thorough code reviews
- Hands-on experience on the most cutting edge technologies
- We are our strongest when we empower people to have autonomy and flexibility. This is why we
encourage our employees to take responsibility while supporting a flexible working environment .
- Regular fun events
- Location: Office space in Zurich and opportunity to work remotely
If you are interested in joining our passionate team, please submit your complete application (CV should
contain job experience and descriptions of accomplished projects) online by using this form.