With more than 20 brands, Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty, recognized for its skincare, make-up, fragrances, and hair care products. Estée Lauder Companies Switzerland is our main Supply Chain Hub for our Global Travel Retail Worldwide and EMEA Regional offices offering many opportunities across multiple functions to grow your career and become part of our amazing Supply Chain teams.
Due to our continued growth, we are now hiring a Senior Data Analyst for our Transportation team based in Wollerau, Switzerland.
In this role you will be acting as a business partner, providing transportation analytics and master data to the regional organizations as well as the global distribution and logistics excellence organization.
The responsibility of this role is to establish transportation analytics and transportation master data management as it relates to transportation lanes, transit times, rates and carrier agreements. This role is not responsible for weights and dimensions, but it will help to facilitate issue resolution with supply management and engineering teams as necessary.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support standardization in transportation operations reporting and master data management and best practices across regions
- Support definition, implementation, and maintenance of global KPI and reporting according to Center of Excellence (CoE) performance framework
- Be responsible for the accuracy and quality of the transportation data, including carrier rates, lanes and routes
- Be the owner of a global transportation performance platform
- Support development of processes and innovative tools and actively contribute to design and expansion of global reporting
- Work closely with various teams to develop tailored analysis, dashboards and measures
- Help business make better decisions and improve their performance through leveraging and consolidating diverse data sources
- Act as SME for the accuracy and quality of the transportation data
- Lead/support various transformation projects to drive improvements in data management according to Transportation CoE strategy
- Collaborate with IT team and business stakeholders to drive execution and delivery of transformation projects and resolutions for data discrepancies
- Work closely with stakeholders and system owners/stewards to ensure internal legacy systems and SAP are in synch with TMS and best practices for transportation data management are under development
- Maintain strong relationships with key external transportation partners to receive the required information from the transportation management system and to support users on technical and functional issues as required
We are looking for someone who brings:
- Academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Data Management or equivalent education combined with Logistics/Supply Chain certifications
- At least 6 years of experience in data management ideally within a fast-paced rapidly growing consumer goods industry supply chain management environment
- Ability to quickly analyze data from complex, dispersed sources and identify issues, trends, and patterns (working with data lakes/tableau preferred)
- Demonstration of strong analytics and reporting capability
- Excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP is desired)
- Strong Power BI skills
- Fluency in English at a Business level and other European languages would be an advantage combined with great communication skills
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!
Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics - Supply ChainPrimary Location:
Europe, Middle East, Africa-CH-SZ-WollerauJob Type:
1st (Day) ShiftJob Number: