How much (B)IT is in you?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the field of data analysis and data warehousing? Then you've come to the right place, because we're looking for an expert who works on a strategic level and interacts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the provision, operation, automation and further development of DWH and analytics/machine learning and the associated platforms
- Guarantee compliance with the SLAs
- Promote the life cycle of the products (Teradata, PowerBI and the associated applications) and product management (fact sheet, material prices, types of services, business case).
- Lead the further development of the strategy DWH and Analytics/Machine Learning
- Governance/Security: Working on topics related to maintaining basic protection (audit).
- Higher specialist training (ETH, FH) in data analytics and DWH, with additional training in business informatics, etc.
- Technical skills in the field of data warehousing and analytics
- High level of abstraction and a good understanding of overall contexts; able to formulate precise goals; Understand connections and communicate strategies credibly; transparent, level and recipient-oriented communication
- Live servant leadership and support others in developing their skills and realizing their potential; Familiar with "Design Thinking" methods such as personas, empathy maps, customer journey maps and story maps
- Very good knowledge of two official languages and good knowledge of English
Technical information is available to you:
Mr. Riccardo Francone, Head of Data Management,
Tel. 058 463 54 88,
We look forward to receiving your application via our job portal.
To do this, click «».
When filling this position, we do not consider any personnel service providers.
Reference number: 609-1753
We - the Federal Office for Information Technology and Telecommunications (BIT) - are the future-oriented and agile office. With us, curious minds, ambitious doers and innovative forward thinkers develop a wide range of digital solutions for Switzerland. We support and promote mobile and location-independent work. In this way, our team players can organize their work flexibly and individually wherever possible - for the compatibility of family and career. In addition, we maintain an open first-name culture at the BIT and support you and your future with a wide range of training and further education opportunities.
The Federal Administration respects the different needs and life experiences of its employees and promotes their diversity. Equal treatment enjoys the highest priority.