Your field of responsibility
You will be responsible for delivering global capabilities for Data Visualization & BI within the WM Platform, Data & Analytics Solutions team. As an agile Data Product Owner, you will play a crucial role in the definition and implementation of the global data visualization & BI vision and strategy, engage stakeholders and users to gather and refine data requirements, as well as prioritize and manage the backlog of the IT developer squads. You will be responsible for the change-the-bank and run-the-bank aspects of the data visualization solutions you own and represent progress to our regional and global stakeholders. You are expected to support our data transformation journey by bringing our business and IT partners closer together. You are responsible for separating the definition of the minimum viable product (MVP) from the day-2-scope and guide delivery within feasible timelines.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of data visualization products and solutions that provide customized data insights to the target audience resulting in measurable benefits (focus on Tableau & Power BI).
- Gather and refine end-to-end requirements from various stakeholder groups from front-office to mid- and back-office, first line of defense & compliance. Ensure requirements are well defined, understood and documented.
- Work with various Platform and IT owners to identify strategic data sources for visualization & BI products as well as to identify data gaps and work out feasibility to close gaps.
- Prioritize the book of work for 1-2 agile IT development teams, balancing business priorities across domains as well as complexities and benefits of solutions.
- Engage stakeholders by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure decisions are adequately syndicated and documented to relevant stakeholders. Ensure all stakeholders are aware of the product strategy, the scope of the MVP, the expected benefits (and measure the benefits realized), risks and dependencies and the product roadmap.
- Ensure end-to-end testing (integration, functional, performance & user acceptance) of the product from development to production. Ensure change impact of products deployed into productions is properly managed, adoption is tracked and communicated to stakeholders.
- Author epics, user stories, tasks and roadmaps that are aligned with user/customer/market needs and in agreement with the scrum team; ensure stories meet the "definition of ready" criteria.
- Co-Lead sprint team ceremonies including daily stand ups, planning sessions with squads and work with the team to decompose stories into development tasks.
Your future colleagues
In this role you will be in constant contact with Credit Suisse senior management, other product owners within Platform, the internal IT development team, program and project managers, UI/UX designers, chief data officer and internal audit and controls team. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills as well as data & analytics experience. You are the glue that holds internal stakeholders and product developers together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing healthy and long-lasting internal relationships within Credit Suisse.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a Data & Analytics professional with the following experience and skills:
- 5-10 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry in combination with 5+ years of experience in data domains such as data analytics, data visualization & BI, and/or data science.
- Strong experience in leading the delivery of innovative data visualization products and solutions with Tableau and/or Power BI, either in the capacity of a product owner or a team lead. Expert skills in dashboard development/design and using BI tools effectively.
- Strong experience in partnering with key stakeholders from different domains to identify and document requirements for data-driven products with clearly articulated and measurable benefits.
- Experience in agile product development process and management. Ability to define and prioritize product roadmap and team backlog such that the solution effectively addresses priorities while maintaining technical integrity, focusing on incremental delivery and MVP as first delivery.
- Ability to understand data landscape complexity and data technologies as well as ability to actively establish strong domain understanding both deep and broad for the relevant end-to-end processes including user pain points, process flaws, operational risks and compliance requirements.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Federica Arcella would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.