You can look forward to that.
In this role you will work in an agile environment with the Analytics Service of SBB IT. The environment is organized according to SAFe. The Analytics Service is the central team of experts for data & analytics at SBB IT, which develops and operates platforms, frameworks and tools as the basis for data-driven projects in the digital zone and the specialist departments. The data science team advises and empowers our internal customers in the areas of data science, machine learning and optimization and supports them in the development of corresponding analytics products.
You are flexible and use the "Work Smart" option to work from home or on the go.
You can move that.
- As a product owner, you bear the technical responsibility for the work in the data science team.
- You prioritize and maintain the product backlog. You are in close contact with various stakeholders and translate their requirements into concrete deliverables with them.
- You will also work closely with the other Product Owners in the Analytics Service and work actively in the Digital Services Analytics management team.
- You will further develop the services of the Analytics Service in the areas of innovation, exploration and research.
- You actively drive the development and networking of the analytics community at SBB and promote collaboration and innovation in this environment.
- With your winning appearance and your communication skills, you will find a common solution even with different attitudes and opinions and can inspire your counterpart for uniform goals.
- You have strong strategic thinking and can break down requirements in a practical and value-oriented manner and present them in a way that is appropriate for the addressee. You always keep the customer/user focus.
- You have a pioneering spirit and enjoy looking for new solutions to complex challenges.
- You quickly understand technical and methodological challenges and can point out possible solutions.
- You have experience as a product owner, are familiar with data science & analytics and have a solid technical understanding.