Full Job Description
Senior DevOps Automatisations-Engineer
We are a Swiss IT consulting company. We build innovative solutions at the customer's site. We've been around for over 20 years, but we still have a start-up mentality - 170 people, flat hierarchy, no politics, lots of fun! Our motto is: People First! Anyone can get involved with us and become an expert. Knowledge is shared and mutual support is key. We're ONE Team!
- You advise our customers on the automation of building the infrastructure and installing applications (Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation).
- You know the common concepts such as continuous integration, continuous delivery and infrastructure as code. You advise the customer on the integration of the concepts in the enterprise environment.
- With our solution, you enable our customers to have more stable and traceable releases at the push of a button.
- You promote constructive cooperation between business, IT and other stakeholders.
- You introduce new project employees and coach the team.
- Internally you will further develop the topic of DevOps.
You bring that with you
- 5-10 years of project experience in software engineering, systems engineering or IT consulting
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Completed studies (computer science, business informatics, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics)
- Professional appearance and fluent German and English skills
These are our benefits for you
- Life balance: Annual working hours, overtime compensation, 5 weeks vacation, the Zug public holidays and part-time offers - because a balance is important to us
- Traveling in comfort: For the sake of the environment, we use public transport. And for the sake of the employees in 1st class
- Exchange among experts: Monthly employee events, TechBeers and Scrum'n'Wines guarantee know-how exchange and fresh ideas
- Your place of work is on site at the customer in German-speaking Switzerland (Zurich, Lucerne, Basel, Bern, St.Gallen)
- 80-100% Syllabus
- This job advertisement describes a scenario that could await you in a project. We are therefore looking for talented people who are open to various topics and technologies.
We are optimistic about the future and, even in times of COVID-19, are looking for suitable applicants who will strengthen our team and take us further.
Do you have any questions?
People & Development
We are looking forward to your application!