You will be used on-site at the customer in the business intelligence and data warehouse environment. This includes, in particular, specifying technical tasks in direct cooperation with the customer, mapping them to suitable analysis scenarios and finally designing and realizing the best possible solution. You will be responsible for the independent management of (partial) projects.
- Conception and development of applications, reports and queries for the analysis and evaluation of business information
- Determination of information requirements from the user's point of view and design of reporting and key figure systems (BSC, KPI)
- Analysis and optimization of business processes and data distribution
- Conception and design of data warehouse target architectures
- Data Extraction and Transformation (ETL)
- Modelling, construction and implementation of data warehouse solutions
What you should bring with you:
You have a university degree, ideally mathematics, statistics, physics, business informatics, business administration or a comparable completed education
Relevant experience in consulting and project work in the DWH and BI environment as well as with relational database systems
(Oracle, Teradata, DB2 or MS-SQL-Server)
Familiarity with one of the following BI or ETL tools:
BI: ideally Cognos, but also MicroStrategy, Business Objects
ETL: Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Warehouse Builder
Mastery of the design of ETL processes as well as the modeling of data models
Profound SQL knowledge
Excellent communication and presentation skills of complex issues
You understand complex relationships, have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy IT projects and dealing with people and data.
In addition, you are highly motivated and committed. You love working in a team and are mobile. A pronounced customer orientation is a matter of course for you, as is flexibility. You are convincing and have strong communication skills – also in English.
Interested: Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.