We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on our core product. You will have the responsibility to overview the automation and deployment of our products. Furthermore, you will scale our products with the help of Kubernetes in the Cloud such that they can process terabytes of data. We are an experienced and innovative team dedicated to creating amazing solutions and game-changing software for our customers. We expect you to be self-driven, eager to learn, and grow with our company in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
EthonAI is an AI-powered platform that detects and prevents quality defects in manufacturing. We are on a mission to make AI solutions accessible to factory operators and engineers. Our applications are used by world-leading manufacturing companies and have been proven to reduce production waste by up to 50% while increasing job satisfaction of factory workers. We aim for nothing less than setting a new gold standard for AI in manufacturing.
- Find, design, and implement cloud solutions to complex technical questions with large data flows.
- Be the connection point between developers, quality assurance, and customers.
- Build infrastructure to train and test machine learning algorithms.
- Build the necessary infrastructure to automatically build and ship regular updates to our customers.
- Comprehensive compensation package with stock options to become a co-owner of EthonAI.
- A CHF 2’000 bonus when you take two consecutive weeks of vacation.
- Possibility for remote work and fully flexible working hours.
- Flexible parental leave.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing AI startup and continuous learning opportunities (conferences, certificates, etc.).
- See your work being deployed in cutting-edge factories around the globe.
- We have a little toy factory in our office ;-).
- 2+ years of non-academic work experience with
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud-based work environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Understanding how to build secure architectures
- Experience with Python
- BSc (or higher) in Computer science or related field
We believe in people who are driven by curiosity and are willing to learn. Please also reach out if you don't check all the above requirements.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- High quality standards of coding
- Open to testing new and crazy ideas
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering diversity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply and intend to consider all applications equally regardless of sex, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.