- You will play a key role in the new and further development of our products
- Together with your teammates and external software engineers, you will develop innovative applications in the eHealth sector
- With the business team, you analyze requirements and implement them in a targeted manner
- You have a degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) and have worked as a software developer with Java for more than two years, preferably in the healthcare sector
- You are a software developer with passion, broad knowledge and solid engineering of high-quality software is a matter of honor for you
- You create well thought-out software designs and you find your way around application architectures
- It is important to you to help each other advance in a team - you feel comfortable in an interdisciplinary environment
- You have experience with relational databases (e.g. MariaDB, SQL Server). Experience with DevOps approaches and the tool landscape (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift) is a plus
About us BlueCare – we network health. BlueCare AG, a subsidiary of the Zur Rose Group, Europe's largest online pharmacy and one of the leading medical wholesalers in Switzerland, offers products and services for more efficiency and networking in the healthcare sector. For more than 20 years we have been promoting integrated care with our market-leading and innovative software products BlueEvidence and BlueConnect. With our consulting services, we support our customers in the implementation of complex eHealth projects and guide them from the conception to implementation and introduction. The company employs over 80 people at its Winterthur site.
Contact Antonella Borromeo, HR Manager, will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 052 235 19 35 .