By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Data analyst in the Customer Insights team, you will have a great opportunity to provide empowering analytics to the different internal stakeholders and Management team. You will create and own relevant reports and dashboards to support projects and decision-making.
- Collect, clean, interpret and present the data to inform better business decisions.
- Participate in product success: assist with data and insights the key projects of the roadmap and the main project initiatives.
- Dashboard ownership: develop product dashboards, maintain them, and perform necessary improvements and modifications.
- Prepare reports for Executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Build meaningful reports on a regular basis for different teams (Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Communicate reports and results of data analysis to the main stakeholders from different departments of the Bank.
- Assist managers as necessary at any phase of insights data activities.