The ICC (Infrastructure Competence Center) team attached to the RDS (Run Delivery Service) department is responsible for maintaining the Azqore production applications in operational conditions.
Specifically, the ICC team is responsible for:
- Maintain production applications in operational conditions
- Provide level 2 support for production applications
- Diagnose and resolve malfunctions
- Suggest areas for improvement
- Provide technical support for technical and business projects
- Ensure compliance with SLAs
- Respect and enforce good integration practices
- Participate in architecture committees
- Participate in the industrialization of environments
- Ensure compliance with norms and standards
- Ensure that documentation is properly updated
The position to be filled requires significant experience in banking IT environments, oriented Devops, where the production processes are fully industrialized.
Ideally the candidate should know how to perform deployments using Ansible, be familiar with certain languages such as Python, Perl, Korn Shell or Powershell, and master a Docker orchestration solution, and have a good knowledge of DevOps-oriented products (Jenkins, Git, Nexus, etc.)
Good knowledge of java applications as well as middleware such as Websphere Application Server and Tomcat are essential.
The ability to industrialize common production tasks is an essential skill (experience with the Deploy tool from Digital.AI would be appreciated).
A good knowledge of English is necessary to collaborate on a daily basis with our teams in Singapore, Poland or India, and our various partners all over the world.
Finally, the ability to document and share its know-how with the various interlocutors of the ICC team is essential to the full success of the objectives of the candidate's mission.