Full Job Description
Are you interested in an innovative greenfield project with lots of opportunities to help? Then you are exactly right with us!
As a developer, total and general contractor, we accompany the life cycle of real estate. In the awareness of creating living space for people, we do everything we can to always be one step ahead and thus create a competitive edge. Through cooperation, enthusiasm and the will to succeed. With intelligent solutions that exploit competence and creativity and thus create sustainable added value.
- You support us in the technical implementation of our digital platform strategy as well as in the design and implementation of the infrastructure architecture
- You are responsible for setting up, developing and monitoring our cloud infrastructure
- You work together with our software development suppliers and the development team and advise both the stakeholders and the implementation teams
- You will also work on the creation of quality standards and support their implementation
- In addition to actively shaping the roadmap, your tasks will also include the conception, design and development of future-oriented technologies with a focus on cloud infrastructure
- You have proven, several years of practical experience (>5 years) as a cloud or DevOps engineer
- In addition, you have experience (>3 years) in the construction, further development and monitoring of cloud infrastructures (Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Very good knowledge of automation tools in the area of Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) and CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Kustomize, ArgoCD)
- Good knowledge of network and cloud security
Nice to have
- Cost calculation knowledge of a cloud infrastructure and understanding of application development (web/mobile)
- Experience with the ELK Stack is a big plus
- Experience with AWS or GCP
YOUR PERSPECTIVES AND BENEFITS
With us, you play an important role and assume responsibility. You can put your skills to the test and get actively involved. In addition, we offer you progressive employment conditions in an environment characterized by team spirit of a well-known and successful company. Not only do you benefit from attractive development and further training opportunities as well as a modern and well-located workplace, you also enjoy exceptional benefits.
Type of position: full-time