As an Expert Planning & Data Analytics you will work in the Planning & Optimization section, which is part of the Ground Operations department. Together with internal and external stakeholders, Planning & Optimization creates the basis for optimal operation. The main tasks are the creation of flight plan forecasts, the determination of the need for and allocation of resources (e.g. security control personnel, check-in counters), the development of usage concepts (e.g. for stands and gates) and the development of other products such as analyzes and Visualizations for the continuous optimization of operational processes. The tasks also include forecasts, determination of requirements and simulations for processors with a long-term capacity focus.
- You are responsible for determining the short- to long-term resource requirements, in close coordination with internal and external units
- Software and data-driven (using R Studio and Tableau) you create plan-actual comparisons and ensure the quality to be achieved
- You will develop further products such as analyses, visualizations, reports or dashboards for the planning, control and continuous optimization of operational processes
- You are responsible for the further development of the relevant data and software landscape such as databases and release changes
- You will develop meaningful and addressee-oriented content such as presentations and reports
your skills and talents
- You have a university degree in industrial engineering, aviation or a similar field of study
- You have in-depth experience and affinity in dealing with data and the necessary tools, ideally you have application experience in R, Tableau or similar
- It is an advantage if you already have professional experience in commercial aviation, preferably on operational processes
- You actively seek exchange in order to know customer needs and are committed to close customer relationships
- You find it easy to think in a networked and analytical manner and to act in a solution-oriented manner
Motivation letter? We do not do that and instead look forward to your answers to our two questions in the online application tool. We do not consider applications by post or email.
Esther Ammann, Senior HR Manager, +41 43 816 43 77
Silvio Barro, Head Planning & Optimisation, +41 43 816 76 76