The Kistler Group is the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology. We develop piezoelectric force sensors, measurement systems and calibration methods that are used along the megatrends in emission reduction, quality control, mobility, and vehicle safety. We are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible and enable our customers to innovate, progress as well as grow, thus creating ideal conditions for Industry 4.0.
From our headquarters in Winterthur, the 5-member international ICT Financial Application team manages the group-wide SAP FI/CO, Financial Datawarehouse, Tagetik and SAP Concur systems. Our mission is to provide our stakeholders with a stable, high-performance system and with high-quality data.
As a result of an external advancement of our respected colleague in our Data Management Team, we are looking for an analytical, curious, and data as well as figures-oriented individual as a
Data Warehouse Specialist (w/m/d)
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of data obtained from a variety of sources as well as further development of Kistler’s financial Datawarehouse based on Microsoft BI stack
- Develop and program test scripts to identify and manage data inconsistencies and testing of ETL processes
- Use and support database applications and tools for extraction, transformation, and analysis of raw data
- Lead discussions with business users and source system owners to derive business and data rules
- Provides data flow diagrams and documenting processes
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience (including 4+ years’ experience in the design / development of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems
- Experience in Analysis Services (Cubes and Tabular Model) and strong analytical and documentation skills
- Extensive experience with TSQL scripting for relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in data architecture, data warehousing, master data management, enterprise information integration and ETL
- Ability to train others and provide technical direction in German and English on data architecture, data-warehousing and OLAP design and understand business processes, data entities, data producers and data dependencies
- An independent, exciting, and diverse working environment, short decision-making chains and the opportunity to proactively help shape the future ICT landscape of Kistler Instrumente globally
- Interesting, technologically challenging projects and a young, process-oriented, international team at the world market leader with a state-of-the-art development environment
- Exciting interdisciplinary collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Support for internal and external training and the opportunity to participate in the internal development program
- New work environment (e.g. home office, remote work), various sports and leisure activities as well as our own staff restaurant at the Winterthur headquarters
Ivan Urenda, Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, 052 224 12 21 , looks forward to receiving your complete, meaningful application (CV, diplomas/certificates and job references, a letter of motivation is optional) via our online career tool.
By the way, your documents are also welcome in English.
We are currently only considering direct applications for this position.