We are now looking for a Data Engineer / Data Scientist (m/f) for challenging and exciting activities in the field of marketing.
GroupM brings talent and expertise together in a dynamic work environment.
You take on responsibility, master demanding challenges independently with creative freedom and scope for development.
Do you enjoy working in a team and are you a communicative person?
Then come to GroupM - the world's leading agency for online advertising!
Our customers include well-known players such as Coca Cola, Audi, Richemont and many more.
WHAT YOU DO WITH THE TEAM - FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
- In one function you are responsible for the conception and implementation of statistical analyses
- You develop ETL pipelines (AWS and other platforms) as well as DWH solutions as RDBS (MSSQL)
- You design and develop data models in the different BI layers (ETL, data visualization and reporting/analysis tools)
- You analyze and optimize the performance of our online advertising campaigns, for example using machine learning
- You create meaningful tests and support your colleagues in the implementation
- You advise our internal teams in the articulation and prioritization of data requirements
- You will work on long-term projects as part of an interdisciplinary team
WE LOVE IT - YOUR KNOW-HOW FOR OUR FUTURE:
- You have a degree or a comparable qualification in an area with a quantitative focus, for example in computer science, natural sciences, economics or psychology
- You have relevant professional experience in data science or a comparable field
- You have good SQL/modern SQL and Python/Julia knowledge
- You have experience in building, documenting and/or testing ETL pipelines
- Ideally, you should have knowledge of at least one IaaS and PaaS provider (Google, Azure or AWS).
- You can discuss complex technical and mathematical relationships with experts and explain them in a way that laypeople can understand
- You may have already gained initial experience in data validation, data crawling, meta-data management, MLOPs
WHAT WE OFFER YOU - AN INSPIRING WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Your work adapts to your personal circumstances and individual professional requirements - use our hybrid arrangement with 60% remote work in addition to spending time with your team in our modern offices.
IT'S NOT YET A:E MASTER:IN FALLEN FROM HEAVEN
Train your skills with our internal and external further education and training opportunities.
PERSPECTIVE INSTEAD OF FRUST
In our agency network you have a variety of opportunities to develop yourself, to learn and master new subject areas.
WE ALSO HAVE TERMINALS
Extensive onboarding, varied team events and numerous corporate benefits await you with us.
COLORFUL INSTEAD OF TRIST
stay true to you Whether shirt, hoodie, blouse or base cap, work how you feel comfortable. Individuality is very important to us.
WHO WE ARE:
We are groupm, the world's leading media agency group and part of the global communications service provider WPP. We manage a billing volume of more than US$ 45 billion worldwide and are responsible for every third advertising message in the media TV, digital, print, radio, out-of-home etc.
Our employees work day after day in strong teams to provide the best services for our customers in the areas of media consulting, planning, research and creation.
Find out more about groupm at www.campus.groupm.de and apply within 5 minutes via our job portal. You can find more information about the application process here . We are looking forward to your application!