CROSS is an information systems consulting and services company, with 34 years of experience. Our company creates technological systems that secure and
optimize the processes as well as the data of the organizations.
From its agencies in Morges and Geneva, the 250 employees of CROSS address a large clientele thanks to proven expertise combined with recognized commitment and dynamism. CROSS is part of the MICROPOLE group , an international player in Digital Services, present in Europe and Asia.
Cross is looking for an IT Data Analyst who will be dedicated to the project of one of our banking clients in the data solutions distribution and integration team. The main responsibilities of the Data analyst will be the following:
- Integration in a team composed of a project manager, architects, other data analysts and developers who apply the agile methodology.
- Collection and clarification of data needs with consumers
- Good understanding of the Data HUB, its modeling, its possibilities and limitations
- Existing analysis, solution design, estimates, detailed specifications, data modeling
- Monitoring of the fulfillment of requests with developers and release of open points
- Identification of test cases, development of scripts and construction of data sets
- Execution of the various tests
- Proactive progress and risk reporting
Strong recent expertise in data management and interfacing between systems, namely:
- Analysis and modeling of data models,
- The data flow specification,
- The specification of the underlying non-functional elements or the testing of flows.
- Very good skills in query languages under Oracle, ie SQL and TOAD environment
- Good banking knowledge
- Background IT
- Agile methodology
- Sense of analysis, organized and rigorous
- Manage problems independently
- Very good ability to integrate into a team made up of senior people
- Good communication, solution oriented and customer oriented
- Ability to take a critical look
- Innovative and pragmatic
- Detailed and precise while knowing how to summarize when required
- Good management of time and priorities
- Masters or equivalent
- French: Fluent and English: Advanced
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous professional ethics, autonomy while having a team spirit, analysis and synthesis skills, listening, creativity, sense of service, sense of customer relations, diplomacy, commitment...At CROSS, just as much as your CV and the experience that you will be able to put forward, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in the workplace and your desire for involvement within the company.To sum up, you will have understood that if your skills, your desire to grow alongside us and your personality correspond to our business project, then there is a good chance that we will travel together! So don't hesitate, come and join us.