Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems, and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services. Its customized compressor systems are used in the gas gathering and processing, gas transport and storage, refinery, chemical, petrochemical as well as in the industrial gas and hydrogen mobility and energy sectors. Burckhardt Compression’s leading technology, broad portfolio of compressor components and the full range of services help customers around the world to find the optimized solution for their reciprocating compressor systems. Since 1844 its highly skilled workforce has crafted superior solutions and set the benchmark in the gas compression industry.
BCAG is not a classical Engineering/Production company. We are seeking a committed and proactive
Senior Master Data Management Specialist 100 % (f/m/d) –
Let’s build the foundation for smart compression together
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO) you support Customer project execution teams and cover a variety of tasks and responsibilities with a large degree of autonomy.
Your key duties and responsibilities include:
- key organizer of the maintenance of the master data infrastructure that enables a smooth project execution from material identification to procurement to logistics and warehouse management
- collaborating with other master data management specialists within Contracting and in other departments
- interacting in a Global team and supporting all global locations in the company organization
- covering master data management for other objects (customer/vendor records etc)
- Coordinating materials setup strategies with Supply Chain and with technical functions
- Definition and Maintenance of categories, naming strategies, coding strategies etc
- Development and maintenance of architectural strategies across software platform to define master-slave systems, securing proper interfacing
- Prime contact to IT and dedicated software owners to develop and update MDM strategies and tools
- Define and implement logistics and inventory strategies with Global Supply Chain and across BC divisions, locations and departments
- Material creation procedures maintenance
- Data driven analysis to support business process
- Guidance and support to MDM Specialists in their own tasks
What you should bring
- Mechanical, electrical or I&C diploma or degree
- At least 5 years of MDM specific experience with a similar role in Industry
- Experience in an industrial environment preferably in a project driven business
- established relevant experience in SAP handling as in other business software using material codes (eg CAD, ERPs, NX)
- Ideally mastering MS softwares with particular focus on data analysis (Excel, Sharepoint, Power BI)
You are an enthusiastic, engaging and flexible personality type with a global mindset and ability to interact with different cultures. Your style of working is proactive, solutions-oriented with an attitude to enter details with a pragmatic approach in problem resolution. You are service-oriented and are used to cross-functional collaboration with different corporate departments and cultures. As a specialist with convincing English skills you are proficient in MS Office, SAP and other business software (eg CAD, ERPs, NX).
We offer flexible working conditions and a diverse range of duties and responsibilities performed independently within a dynamic international environment. Good employment conditions and an open corporate culture shaped by clearly defined corporate values that are upheld every day are defining characteristics of Burckhardt Compression.
If you are already residing in Switzerland or are a Swiss or EU national, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Burckhardt Compression AG | Location Winterthur I