Client Technical Specialists (CTP) are the technical experts and consultants who serve clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. As a CTP, you are familiar with the customer's business requirements, the technical requirements and/or the competitive situation. You apply your business insights, establish and maintain customer relationships, integrate hardware, software and services into customer-centric solutions and ensure that the customer is ready for the implementation of the technical solutions. This is your chance to be part of the future of IBM and its customers. Take the first step today!
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWhat tasks await you with us?
demands on you
- You design customer-specific solutions that use IBM software products, solutions from our diverse partner community or from the open source area.
- It is a pleasure for you to present these solutions to your customers and to focus on the individual benefits for the customer.
- You are inquisitive and use the diverse and up-to-date IBM training and further education offers.
- You present convincingly and don't shy away from "the big stage".
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application!
- You are looking for a challenging position in one of the most innovative IT environments of a leading global IT company as the perfect start to your professional career.
- You have successfully completed your technically oriented studies with a focus on computer science.
- You have a passion for technical innovations and how these can solve the challenges of the future in companies / organizations.
- For Datascience & Analytics, database technologies, data integration and governance skills are just as important a basis as the underlying computing platforms. You should be no stranger to Kubernetes, DevOps methods and you should have an idea of the potential benefits of a "data fabric" platform approach.
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate easily in international teams and with different stakeholders and you enjoy sales.
- You know how to present yourself and your ideas - not only in direct interaction with customers, but also via social media, developer communities, user groups or meetups.
- You don't want to stand still and learn something new every day.
Shape the future of cutting-edge technologies with our team, such as AI and Quantum, help us to demonstrate the power of an open hybrid cloud and artificial intelligence to our customers and partners around the world and work towards diverse mutual successes. The mission of our DataScience & Analytics team is to enable our customers to use insights into data to achieve greater efficiency, faster and better decisions, and competitive advantages from very different use cases depending on the industry.
#EMEATechSalesEPH RequiresTechnical and Professional Expertise
Additional requirement: Fluent in English and fluent in German or French.Preferred technical and professional expertise
About Business Unit
Using cognitive technologies, 150+ SaaS offerings and real-time insights, the Global Markets team provides integrated expertise to help our clients make better decisions and innovate when doing business with customers, partners and suppliers. Join our team to drive innovation with one of the broadest portfolios for businesses across any industry.
Your Life @ IBM
What is important to you when you want to take on a new challenge in your professional career? Maybe you want to contribute with your work to really change the world. How about an employer that offers you fantastic opportunities and diverse opportunities for professional development so that you can find out what you are really passionate about? Are you looking for a company culture that values openness, cooperation and trust - and everyone has a voice? How about all these aspects at once? Then IBM could be your next professional challenge. Come to us - not only to make some things better, but to tackle things you never thought possible. Make a difference. experience integration. Make limitless experiences.
IBM's best invention is the IBM employee. We believe that progress comes through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive strategy and progressive action. IBM employees are united by the belief that the economy, society and the living conditions of mankind can be positively changed with the help of intelligence, reason and science. We have been innovating relentlessly since 1911 and, with more than 380,000 employees in 170 countries, are the world's largest employer in technology and consulting.
It is important to IBM to offer you a working environment in which you can develop your full potential and have the opportunity to organize your working day flexibly. If you are interested, please contact us to find out what design options exist in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.