Our new "Digital" team within Reishauer AG has the task of implementing innovative and digital services around the Reishauer gear grinding machine tools. By networking the machines using current IoT technologies, utilizing existing data and assets, and Azure Cloud Services, we are developing solutions to make the work processes of our best-in-class machines more efficient and user-friendly. But that's not all: by combining sensor technology and data analysis on the machines and in the cloud, we alert our customers to problems at an early stage and help them achieve better results.
To this end, we are looking for further reinforcement! Given the small team size, we are looking for a team member who enjoys taking on different roles as
Azure IoT Software Engineer 80 – 100% (all genders)
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop new applications or modules of all system elements (machine tools, edge devices, web applications, Azure Cloud Services), mainly in a Microsoft environment.
- Conception, implementation, and maintenance of modern tool support of our activities. This encompasses, among other things,
- CI/CD pipeline for each of our modules
- Automated tests
- Building and maintaining a broad knowledge of the services offered by Azure so that we can put them to the best use for our projects.
- 2nd level support for other teams and our service engineers.
- Education as a computer scientist with a university or technical college degree.
- Experience or a keen interest in programming in C#, Python or Angular
- Ability to design, program, and develop high-quality applications
- Working with CI/CD pipelines with automated testing and releases in short cycles
- Being a team player who has the negotiating skills to drive optimal solutions
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, German skills are a plus
- The following knowledge would be of advantage:
- Experience with IoT technologies (concepts, protocols, specific challenges)
- Implementation of data analyses using various technologies (Big Data, Time Series, ML, etc.)
- Operation and monitoring of cloud platform services / SW applications in an SME environment.
- Practical experience with Azure PaaS
- Container orchestration, databases, Git, Linux.
- Dealing with authentication certificates for devices (X.509).
Flexible working time:
A part-time option is on offer with a minimum workload of 80%. Flexible working from a home office is also possible.
Are you be interested, kindly send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.