Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne AG operates a platform for application-oriented research and development in industrial technology. As a joint venture between private companies and public institutions, Park Biel/Bienne offers space, technology and services for innovation teams and companies in the fields of medtech, energy storage, industry 4.0 and additive production technologies.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a committed personality as of now or by appointment
Data Scientist 100% (m/w)
that drives innovation with the help of deep learning, computer vision, chatbots, and robotics. In interdisciplinary teams, you ensure the performance of artificial intelligence in the development phase. You use pioneering technologies and are always up to date with technology trends.
- Management, design and implementation of research projects in the field of machine learning, deep learning and optimization algorithms
- Programming of innovative AI and IoT solutions in the field of health care and industry 4.0
- Development of software for recording, automatically analyzing and visualizing data
- Preparation and analysis of data for applied research and industrial projects
- Working on software designs, prototypes, testing, training in close cooperation with the interdisciplinary team, customers and executives
- Documenting the solutions and lessons learned
- Completed master's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or equivalent training
- At least 2 years of experience in applying machine learning algorithms to complex technology solutions
- Software design experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Rust, C or NodeJs
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Experience with data connection via IoT and data storage in NoSQL or relational databases.
- Creativity and interest in interdisciplinary issues
- Independent and results-oriented way of working
- Experience with cloud environments, innovation projects and agile working methods is an advantage.
- Innovative environment in the Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne
- Network of innovation actors from research, industry, startups and business
- Very broad and exciting variety of topics with Innosuisse and EU research projects
- Active collaboration with a solution-oriented team of engineers and researchers
- Rapid Engineering und Design Thinking
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by email to Ms. Claudia Dubois: HR@sipbb.ch
Questions regarding the position/working environment: Björn Olbricht, Head of Swiss Health Tech Center +41 79 579 48 84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne AG
Aarbergstrasse 46, 2503 Biel/Bienne