Opportunity - ESG Data Analyst for a Global Consulting Organisation. As an ESG Data Analyst you will assist organisations in uncovering enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics.
You will make impactful decisions utilising you own knowledge and machine data to help clients understand and navigate risk.
- Support team priorities related to clients sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG surveys and questionnaires, data reporting and disclosure and other related projects and initiatives as needed
- Develop presentation materials and talking points on sustainability and ESG-related topics and themes for engagement and track follow up needs and responses
- Assist with data analysis and reporting across a range of ESG metrics, including greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions data collection and management
- Help drive employee engagement and internal communication programs
- Undertake research projects and benchmarking analysis as needed on sustainability and ESG-related topics
- Provide summaries, evaluations and analysis on relevant policy or market-related sustainability developments
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and requests for information as needed
- Support efforts to drive forward the sustainability and climate change strategy, including through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Bachelor's degree; Master's Degree related to sustainability-related field, business or finance preferred
- 3+ years' experience in sustainability, ESG, finance, investing or markets-related role in
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, research and investigative skills, ability to evaluate and assess complex topics and creatively problem-solve
- Strong program management skills, including the ability to create work plans and meet deadlines
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and ability to work with large amounts of data; advanced knowledge of tools for big data / visualization including SQL, R, Python and Tableau a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team while also a successful self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to work under deadline and a strong attention to detail
If this role could be of interest, please share an up to date copy of your CV. Closing for this position is 15th June 2022 and successful applicants will be contacted.