Are you passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and want to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
Don't wait any longer and join Talan!
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Switzerland and abroad.
To do this, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Present on five continents, with more than 3,500 employees, our objective is to exceed the €1 billion turnover mark by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we operate in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playgrounds:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship
- Promoting diversity/mixing (Support for the Women@Numerique Foundation...)
- Commitment (employee, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for people and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let's build the future of Talan:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially invested in the financial sector, Talan has expanded in recent years into the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our commercial and organizational development.
We are currently looking for a 100% Data Analyst in Lausanne,
- Specify and set up data analysis and related cockpits
- Create and use DWH data sources
- Secure the connection between the finance department and the statistics department including the correct expression of the department's needs (internal and external partner).
- Provide quality data to the department with analytics and automate to support management.
- Development of reports and dashboards (including documentation of data sources and reports) and adaptation of existing reports
- Identify and treat GAPs
- Specify the needs of the business in the field of Finance at the level of Syrius and any related peripheral systems
- Define and document the business needs validation method (test case)
- Propose and document configuration solutions
- Configure Syrius according to defined specifications
- Support internal specialists (Business analyst, configurator) in getting started with Syrius
- Analyze probable GAPs, document workarounds, and specify Change Requests for Syrius
- Analyze probable BPAs, document workarounds and specify change requests to Syrius
- Support in the development of cartography for data migration
- Assistance in verifying data migration and analyzing errors
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- Proficiency in Syrius or equivalent
- Insurance experience a plus