(Hybrid work possible, 3 days office / 2 days home)
EF Teach Online is seeking an Analyst to join the Strategy and Operations team based in Lucerne, CH. This is a unique opportunity to positively impact the learning experience of Teachers and Students by using data analytics, developing actionable insights, and delivering exceptional business value. It represents a brilliant opportunity with fantastic growth opportunities for an early career professional who has an interest to develop a career.
The role would suit an individual who has a strong interest in data analytics. The successful candidate will have some experience working with data and analytics and be able to work under pressure. Attention to detail and analytical skills must be second-to-none, as the work will support decision-making across the business.
- Communicate analysis and decisions to high-level partners and executives in verbal, visual, and written media.
- Develop resources to empower data access and self-service so the team can make data-driven decisions at scale using Snowflake, DBT, and Sigma.
- Upskill the team with data and analytics workshops.
- Be a domain expert of classroom analytics and share best practices and knowledge with data scientists, analysts and partners.
- Develop insights to evaluate lesson effectiveness, inform optimization, and bring a strategic perspective to inform decisions to drive the greatest impact for students and teachers.
- Partner across products and across departments, with engineering, finance, operations, marketing, and data science to develop both holistic and in-depth views of the effectiveness and opportunities of our lessons.
- 2+ years experience working with data and analytics.
- Experience in Excel, SQL and data visualization tools like Sigma, Looker or Tableau.
- Experience with ETL design and best practices.
- Experience or willingness to learn DBT.
- Fluency in English
- Basic statistical experience (regression / AB testing) is a plus.
- Experience with git is a plus.
- Experience building relationships to influence cross-functional partners with data
- Experience / enjoyment of working autonomously with ambiguous problems in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to simplify technical aspects for non-technical audiences.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing and project management skills to meet deadlines.