You can look forward to that.
The AppBakery is looking for you!
We are SBB's internal digital agency and are looking for new bakers for mobile development. Together with our customers, we build optimal solutions for SBB, both internally and with business. Mobile, Web, IoT, ML, VR, AR are our daily bread and we are constantly optimizing and expanding our recipes technologically. We master all this together as a self-organized team - with us you have the opportunity to actively shape our cooperation and to contribute your ideas.
This position can also be exercised in job sharing. You form a well-established team with another person and complete the tasks together.
You are flexible and use the "Work Smart" option to work from home or on the go.
You can move that.
- As a proactive and innovative mobile engineer in one of the largest IT organizations in Switzerland, you will shape the technological future of the railways in various fields.
- In your role as a mobile engineer, you share responsibility for technical, technological and strategic tasks throughout the software development process in the highly complex application landscape of SBB IT.
- You support your colleagues in the development of apps and applications using modern and agile software engineering methods and tools, as well as high software quality standards, which we ensure, among other things, through our advanced continuous integration environment.
- You ensure the safe, smooth operation of applications and take care of the end-to-end implementation (analysis, implementation, testing and operation) of features.
- You actively contribute to our community platform, SBB developer conferences, hackathons, MeetUp, Medium, etc.
- You shape and shape our internal team self-organization proactively.
- You enjoy analyzing complex and technical issues, making architectural decisions and finding and implementing appropriate solutions.
- You attach great importance to high standards in the areas of automation, testing, code quality and the use of well-known patterns (e.g. GoF, TDD, DDD, Clean Architecture).
- As a mobile engineer with many years of experience, you have very good knowledge of the Android SDK (Java and Kotlin) or the iOS SDK (Swift and SwiftUI, Objective-C is an advantage). Experience with the «Flutter» framework is desired.
- "Learning in a team" and your further training are important to us. Depending on your interests, you have the opportunity to develop yourself further within the framework of various projects and to take advantage of a wide range of further development offers.
- You have a higher computer science education (ETH, Uni, FH) or equivalent education and training.