Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
What we offer
- Challenging and changing tasks.
- Thinking BIG: you will be working on next generation technologies and doing research in solutions that Oracle is going to develop in the future.
- International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong Software development experience through hands on coding. Specific work in AutoML is a definite plus
- Experience using deep learning toolkits in Python like Tensorflow, Torch, or Keras
- Experience in formulating analytical problems into actionable research and applying advanced machine learning techniques for problem solving
- Good communication skills to convey sophisticated topics in straightforward terms
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- A drive to solve hard problems at scale
- Thorough understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills with 3+ years of related work experience in data science or machine learning.
- Stellar analytical skills along with communication and presentation skills.
- Strong academic publication record in AutoML domain
- Deep comprehension of the importance of teamwork.
- Experience with Big Data frameworks such as Apache Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with workload managers like Slurm or Data frameworks like Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Gradle, Jenkins.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire