Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a Consultant – with Data Science, Data Engineering skills and entrepreneurial mindset to join our small but growing Automation, Analytics & AI Consulting & Engineering team in Zurich. The ideal candidate will have client consulting experience working on a range of different Data Science and Data Engineering disciplines, e.g. search ranking, text/sentiment classification, image recommendations, and others and will bring an entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude and agile approach. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them in partnership with our customers to some of the most exciting data & prediction problems in different industry verticals. You will work for the Swiss market as part of a global Atos team of deeply technical data scientists, knowledge engineers & machine learning engineers and have the chance to:
- Develop innovative Data Science solutions or work with Atos Data Science solutions or partner solutions with Global Businesses (Technology, Pharma, Media…), Global Organizations and NGOs, Hospitals and Swiss public administrations, and Atos Switzerland to make their operations more efficient and increase their employee and customer satisfaction.
- Work with our strategic partners to incubate new ideas and turn visions into POC, POC into MVPs and MVPs into Swiss and potentially global solutions.
- Lead, influence and shape the growth of Atos Switzerland technical Machine learning / Data science team in Zurich and Nyon.
- Act as a Though leader for the adoption of the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science within Atos Switzerland
- Be responsible, as a strong software leader for inventing how we use technology, Machine Learning, and Data to enable the productivity of Atos CH engagement with customers.
- Work closely with local and global scientists & product teams and learn to deliver Data Science/ ML solutions at scale within Atos, whilst encouraging best practices for ML across the company.
- Work and be certified with our global Partners latest technologies (Google, Microsoft Azure,…)
- Help deliver AI ML solutions to our clients in an agile fashion
- Help envision and establish our data science environment, tools, and platforms.
- Understand, develop and optimize highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Deploying machine learning solutions into production for our clients.
- Optimizing solutions for performance and scalability.
- Data engineering, i.e. ensuring a good data flow between database and backend systems with high-performance data pipelines.
- Implementing custom machine learning code and Atos global solutions /partner solutions
- Explain analyses and machine learning solutions to technical audiences
- Liaise with other teams to enhance our technological stack, to enable the adoption of the latest advances in Data Processing and AI
- Being an active member of the A&AI team, you contribute to Atos expanding bank of Data Science algorithms and work efficiently with our data science infrastructure. You will get involved in testing and assessing the quality of new tools.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial, hands-on, proactive mindset
- Strong consultative skills for engagement with clients with related experience
- MS in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- More than 2 years of experience and demonstrable deep technical skills in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, natural language processing or computer vision.
- 1+ experience with one or more DL frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Experience using cloud data science tools like AzureML, AWS Sagemaker, GCP’s cloud AI
- Some working knowledge of a few data platform tools such as Domino, H20, Databricks, Dataiku, Rapidminer, DataRobot, etc
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python and Scala, preferred
- Experience building large scale data processing pipelines
- Experience with Cloud computing, Hadoop/Spark, SQL, ETL
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Creative, collaborative, & product-focused
- Use of Data Science Modelling Tools eg. R, Python, Hadoop, Spark, SAS and Data Science Notebooks (e.g. Jupyter)
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Experience deploying to production systems & optimizing for performance
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you will be joining a global company where, in addition to a competitive salary, you will have at least 5 weeks' holiday, flexible working hours, attractive benefits and interesting training opportunities.