Metrohm is a leading company in instrumental, chemical analysis. Our more than 2,500 employees worldwide develop, produce, sell and maintain high-precision measuring instruments for chemical analyzes in the laboratory and in industrial production processes. We are present in over 100 countries with our own subsidiaries or exclusive agencies.
For our innovation team in the Competence Center Software, Workflow & Platforms we are looking for a motivated individual as a Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer 80-100% (m/f/d).
- Development of new innovative digital solutions and integrations (hardware/software) over the entire software development life cycle
- Development and expansion of web-based solutions (Java, Spring) and mobile applications (iOS Swift, Android Java/Kotlin)
- Commissioning and ensuring the operation of the development, test and production environments (cloud)
- Further development and operation of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Introduction of new DevOps tools and technologies
- Test automation at different levels
- You have recently successfully completed your bachelor's degree with a focus on software engineering or are about to do so
- Proactive, open personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- You have a passion for software development and would like to use your acquired knowledge for complex technical tasks
- New innovative technologies make your heart beat faster
- You have good communication skills and team orientation
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Interesting work in a small innovative team
- You have the opportunity to use and expand your web and mobile affinity in a market- and customer-oriented manner
- You to work on new innovations for high-precision instruments
- Applications from personnel service providers cannot be considered when filling this position.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application. Please submit your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV/curriculum vitae, certificates, evidence of training and further education) exclusively using the online form below.
If you have any questions about this position, Ronja Rhyner, Human Resources Manager, Tel. +41 71 353 88 10 , will be happy to help you.
Type of position: full-time