Your mission :
- Advise and support industrialization projects: understand needs, define technical solutions, carry out feasibility studies, estimate costs, etc.
- Build and deploy the technical architecture: choice of products, integration into the customer ecosystem, drafting of DAT, etc.
- Define, maintain and disseminate best practices for using development tools and rules to ensure the maintainability of solutions.
- Be the guarantor of the CI/CD deployments of the project and the infrastructure.
- Ensure the technological watch on the tools and the evolution of the practices.
Required profile :
- Higher education in computer engineering (Master, Bachelor HES or equivalent)
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You master the tools: Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform .
- You master virtual infrastructures: VMware, Azure, Amazon .
- You master metrics and logs centralization systems (Datadog, Dynatrace, Grafana, ELK stack).
- You know programming languages: Python , Java, shell , powershell.
- You have the ability to formalize and document your work.
- Languages: French/English
- Residence: Switzerland (at least when taking up the position)
You are motivated to work in a team within rich, complex and varied technical environments so do not hesitate to send us your application via the contact form: