Autonomously contributes to analyses addressing specific client concerns. Works cross team to provide a professional, clear response on all client queries. Interacts with the stakeholders and with the clients providing technical and statistical insights into the data. Acts as liaison between all internal teams and the clients to make sure all methodological requirements are addressed.
- Works with cross-functional teams to provide a professional, clear response on all client queries.
- Plays a key role in analytical projects from beginning to end; including developing analytical plans, running analyses, and summarizing/presenting results to the stakeholders.
- Compiling and delivering documentation material for methodology questions and/or frequently asked questions; supporting basic client service duties as needed; participating in team projects and staff meetings.
- Uses statistical methodologies to analyze the data.
- Proactively gather information, as needed, to work independently and with a team.
- Support in addressing major quality escapes.
- Makes sure clients’ methodological requirements are addressed
Role Requirements (list the critical experience, knowledge, qualifications, skills, and competencies needed to perform this role - over and above standard Nielsen leadership and personal effectiveness competencies). Mark each with E=essential, P=preferred.
Essential : Italian sppeaker ( fluent )
- E- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Data Science, Social Science, Operation Research, or other hard sciences (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Physics etc.)
- E- 1-3 years experience
- E- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- E- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast paced business environment
- E- Outstanding analytical expertise
- E- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- E- Strong statistical, logic and problem solving skills
- E- Exceptional aptitude for data analysis
- E- Accuracy and attention to detail
- E- Eager to continuously learn and adopt changing technologies and tools
- E- Good Python programming skills
- E- Good knowledge of Git
- E- Cloud services experience (AWS)
- E- Fluent in Italian and English
- P- Masters or Doctorate degree in an above mentioned field
- P- Broad industry knowledge
What we offer:
- working in an international environment
- opportunity to grow and learn
- access to cutting edge cloud technologies
- smart working
- room to propose new projects and increase your skills