High school student, machine learning specialization
Duration: 3-6 months
As part of our projects, we want to develop an application that allows to recognize an object, or part of it, on the basis of image (s). The application will aim to offer objects that look like what was photographed from a library of existing predefined objects.
In addition to this, it will be necessary to identify the position of the camera / smartphone in relation to the object. This to, for example, initialize a 3D view on the digital twin of the object from the detected position.
- Definition of a learning model to be used for this type of information
- Processing of images / videos / 3D objects to train the model
- Recognition of the model and the positioning from a given photo
- Mobile application prototype (jointly with Kaïnoo)
- Master student from HES-SO or EPF
- Machine learning and image processing knowledge required
- Master in Data Science student a plus
- Initiative, ability to work in a team, appreciation of the challenge and autonomy
- Professional awareness
- An asset: knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks, ArchiCAD) and reading of construction plans
- An asset: notions of 3D modeling software (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender)
French level C1 minimum
- Possibility of partial teleworking.
- The company is located in Savagnier, canton of Neuchâtel, Switzerland, at the company's headquarters.
- Work in a rapidly expanding field
- Acquire knowledge in 3D applied to professional fields
- Participate in the development of a growing company
- Possibility of accommodation near the company
- Administrative assistance for settling in Switzerland
From January 24, 2022
Internship lasting 3 to 6 months
If you wish to take up this exciting challenge, send your complete file without delay, including cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and recent photo by e-mail to RH@kainoo.ch