To start with, here are some of our strong points
- Plenty of contact with eager young people from all over the world who are set on achieving things.
- Great freedom in work organisation with lots of leeway for your ideas, your creativity and decisiveness.
- Focus on research that is geared towards practical orientation and the education of committed people rather than mere profit maximisation.
- Work place in prime location with excellent access.
- National and international networks and contacts with business, economy, society and the political world.
And here are even more good reasons to opt for BFH
What you'll be doing here
- Contribute to research projects in the field of condition based and predictive maintenance in collaboration with our industry partners
- Develop innovative approaches to data-driven maintenance using state-of-the-art machine learning and statistics approaches
- Develop and implement data-driven methods for the detection and diagnosis of faults in industrial assets and infrastructure
- Combine data science approaches and engineering domain knowledge
- Enjoy a stimulating and rewarding applied-research environment; Remote work and flexible working hours are possible
What you'll bring with you
- You hold an BSc degree in computer science, engineering, data science, physics, applied mathematics or are about to complete your MSc degree in one of these fields soon
- Strong background in machine learning and excellent analytical skills
- Strong programming skills, proficiency in Python; Good proficiency in state-of-the-art machine learning libraries
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; Strong problem-solving skills, highly motivated
- Please include your CV, copy of BSc & MSc thesis (if applicable), academic transcript incl. list of completed courses