FORFIRM is providing solutions to real business challenges for our clients through innovation and deep industry understanding. We pride ourselves on being a knowledge-based company, with no barriers or pre-built solutions – we listen to our clients and solve their unique problems.
At FORFIRM, we are creating a culture where each person can define their own role parameters and speak their mind without any hesitation. We are a true meritocracy, where individual results define each person’s career path.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our lively international team and work on projects for Europe's leading brands!
- Manage the customers transiction into the DevOps adoption
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the custom
What we are looking for
- Experience on Dev/Ops company environment
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of scripting language as https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-ruby-on-rails-article, https://www.simplilearn.com/why-learn-python-a-guide-to-unlock-your-python-career-article, Perl.
- Working knowledge of various Dev/Ops tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on international multi-disciplinary projects for leading brands from day one
- Highly meritocratic environment – points-based bonus and promotion system
- A focus on knowledge building with regular internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and smart-working environment
- Opportunities to travel and work abroad
- Supportive and dynamic team
Forfirm is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination about race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: CHF50,000.00 - CHF60,000.00 per year