Data Analyst (f/m/d) 80-100%
As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration,innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Product Development Team at Goldbach neXT, the central competence center for technology as well as products and services, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Requirements Engineer. Thanks to your technical know-how, you contribute conceptually and architecturally to finding solutions.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us
- Management/Administration of the Goldbach Data Lake with the responsibility to extract findings to drive our digital advertising business forward
- Explore the Data potential in our business surrounding - emerging from Online Advertising to new Digital Channels - and extract data from multiple sources including the client side
- Analyse data from multiple angles,
- Keep a close look at the international as well as national competition and identify trends in the AdTech Environment
- Use data insights to influence how Goldbach approaches business challenges
- Communicate important informations and insights to stakeholders (business and data specialists)
- Make recommendations to adapt existing business strategies (e.g. regarding cross channel advertising, user consent)
- Optimize data quality and quantity
- Shape and package data based products
- Assist and consult external clients to exploit the data lake business potential fully
- Gather, analyse, validate and consolidate needs, ideas and wishes of the stakeholders
- Convey specifications from the above, discuss technical feasibility, prioritize accordingly
- Sparring partner for Product and Engineering teams
- Close collaboration with TX Group data engineering
- Strong business acumen as well as an ability to extract and communicate findings and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights to bring our digital advertising business forward
- Knowledge in Big Data Management and how to use the Tools to work in AWS
- Experience in managing a Data Lake / Big Data Architectures in the AWS cloud (Integration Architecture, Workflow Management, Automation, Usage of Tools and how they work together)
- Knowledge in R, SQL, Python
- Proven ability to create insights from unstructured data sets
- Experience with AdTech Environment is a plus
- Strong reasoning skills especially in making recommendations for action to stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master Degree with Data Analytics related studies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude
- You are a communicative person and appreciate working with people
- You are quality-oriented, analytical, and a creative thinker
- You are inherently curious and enjoy exploring new technologies, systems and solutions
- Good written and spoken English
- Be a part of the leading Swiss Media company - TX Group
- We value work-life balance and offer 2 days of home office per week.
- Opportunity to visit conferences and subscribe for trainings
- Work with an international team
- A modern and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Office locations in Küsnacht (lakeside) and central Zurich
Zurich, Berlin, Belgrade