Are you a passionate data warehouse expert and would you like to apply your experience to software development?
For our customer, a well known insurance company in central Switzerland, we are looking for a Data Warehouse Architect for a permanent position.
- Definition of DWH data architecture and data modeling across all DWH layers (source interface, staging, core, datamart layer).
- Continuous improvement of the DWH data architecture. Definition of a data architecture roadmap according to current and future business and BI requirements in coordination with the product owner and DWH tech lead.
- Define and communicate methodology (3NF, dimensional modeling) and guidelines for data modeling (data modeling patterns, data integration patterns) and historization (bi-temporal, SCD1/2) of data across all DWH layers including DWH metadata management.
- Responsible for the data models in the core, the dimensional domain and for the metadata model
- Responsible for decisions, evaluations and selection of new technologies and tools related to the DWH data architecture
- Coaching in the area of DWH data architecture and data modeling for the DWH /BI team
- Several years of hands-on experience in enterprise DWH and BI data architecture and data modeling.
- Hands-on experience designing an enterprise DWH 3NF core and dimensional model along known data modeling patterns and methodologies
- Knowledge of DWH metadata management and metadata framework implementations for the purpose of quality assurance and automation
- Understanding of data integration implications and requirements from the interface to the reporting, datamart and BI layers including metadata, reference data management and data harmonization
- Experience in using data modeling tools such as ER-Studio or SAP PowerDesigner
What you are offered
- Flexible working hours
- Various financial advantages
- Improved social benefits
- Family friendly benefits
Have we aroused your interest? Then do not hesitate and send us your complete application documents by mail today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications regardless of gender, age, origin, religion or ideology.
We look forward to hearing from you!