About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
You will be part of an agile and dynamic organization that focuses on providing reporting services and analytical insights to optimize marketing and business performance. To enforce our team at our headquarter in Greifensee we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst Reporting & Analytics 60-80% (f/m/d)
In this role, your responsibilities would include
- You will support data analysis and key findings for team projects and programs; analyze wide sets of data around digital marketing programs and processes and you will discover patterns, trends and anomalies to enable optimization and support investment decisions
- Further you will build internal reports and presentations that help to make informed business decisions
- You will support in maintaining data clean and ready at all time and in alignment with stakeholders' requirements you will drive key initiatives around data gathering and data visualization
- Additionally you will set up reporting services, trainings and documentations to enable our stakeholders and build self-serve reporting capabilities as well as build reports and analysis in our central business analytics tool, Adobe Analytics, to support program owners with key actions for optimization
- Last but not least you will operate the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) solution to help generate insights on business performance, analyze the quality of leads on a regular basis, and discover trends and patterns from customer data
What You Need to Succeed
Following requirements are necessary for this role
- You have completed an apprenticeship in Business Administration/Marketing or are currently a student in business, marketing or statistics. Work experience in data analytics/reporting would be a big asset
- You are a fast learner with an agile mindset, team player, eager to learn, and able to thrive in a highly motivated and fast-paced environment
- Intuitive grasp for utilizing data to drive business results, ability to identify trends, patterns and derive key insights from data are essential for this position
- You have excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English language, with commitment to precision and detail, and ability to communicate with a wide set of stakeholders
- An interest for digital marketing and web analytics is required, prior experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
Our Offer to You
We offer challenging, varied tasks in an innovative and international environment, highly qualified teams with good working environment and development opportunities.
Have we raised your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.