C++ Software Engineer - 12 Month Contract - St Gallen, Switzerland
My client are developing powerful software solutions (reach out to find our more)!
Client location: St Gallen, Switzerland. They are flexible with remote working up to 40%.
This appeals to you
- To develop outstanding field software solutions using C++ for different platforms (Windows, Linux)
- You take part in defining the software design, implementation and testing of software components for a distributed system until the product launch
- To implement user workflows to create the digital world applying 2D/3D graphic principles for digital maps and cloud data services
- You ensure the software quality using "Clean-Code" principles and automated tests within a CI/CD pipeline
What to expect
- Being part of an international and interdisciplinary agile software team
This is you
- A university- or technical college degree (MSc. / PhD) in Software Engineering, Mathematics, Geodesy or related discipline
- Professional experience in software development using modern C++ with an aim for high-quality and reliable code
- First knowledge of Qt/QML, OpenGL, Vulkan and mapSDK is a plus
- Passionate about learning / using newest tools & technologies with a curiosity for IoT technologies, cloud services, map data service providers and map visualization
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to collaborate effectively in an intercultural and distributed agile environment
My client, an enterprise with around 15,000 employees worldwide, offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, high-tech environment within a growing business, enabling employees to further develop themselves, nurture their talents and thus make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
Interested? Looking forward to your application.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.