MindMaze is the world’s leading Neurotechnology start-up built on more than a decade of pioneering research at the intersection of virtual reality and neuroscience. Our breakthrough platform combines virtual & augmented reality, neuroscience and artificial intelligence to build intuitive human machine interfaces. Our first products help patients suffering from severe disabilities following a neurological incident.
You will make the CEO’s life easier by ensuring that his day-to-day activities run smoothly. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO office.
You will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including owning and managing a complex and changing calendars across different time zones; submitting expense reports; preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings
- Manage critical deliverables and projects as per request, independently and/ or in cooperation with internal teams
- Act as a "gatekeeper" for direct access to the CEO's time and office
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral or response on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Ensure smooth communication between the CEO and external partners, clients, and networks
- Edit, complete and file legal and contractual documentation
You are creative, solution-oriented and enjoy working in a demanding start-up environment, requiring flexibility. You can exercise good judgements in a variety of situations. Pressure and juggling with multiple activities do not scare you. You handle all matters with poise and discretion.
You are particularly excellent at:
- Organising and planning: Being able to create order out of chaos, setting priorities and meeting deadlines; managing expectations
- Actioning: handling matters expeditiously and proactively
- Understanding how senior managers/stakeholders/board members think and work; determining the best way to get things done with them by talking their language and responding to their needs; knowing when to question and propose improvements and when to execute
- Building constructive work relationships and nurturing trust and confidentiality; promoting a positive working atmosphere
- Being discreet and keeping data confidential
- Degree in business administration, min bachelor level
- Experience in a start-up environment a plus
- Demonstrated high level calendar management skills
- Minimum 7 years of previous work experience as an executive assistant support C-Level executives
- Extensive experience working in a highly demanding environment
- Proficiency in Ms Office suites and software applications (such as Trello, Slack…)
- Ability and willingness to develop skills in other office packages (Confluence, Jira…)
- Bilingual English /French is a must