At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
Create a content marketplace for
- Contributors of investment content like research boutiques, banks, chief investment offices etc., that wish to share their content with professional investors inside or outside their organization
- Consumers of investment content (professional investors like wealth and asset managers), who wish to access content from selected providers in a single place.
- Maximize content producers' self-service adoption of the CMS.
- Enable content to reach its potential in quality and engagement when distributed through various channels.
What you'll do
- Be the go-to-person for CMS related topics
- Responsible for the daily content management in Livingdocs (the CMS used)
- Use the possibilities of the CMS to the maximum and combine them with external tools
- Support content contributors, conduct trainings and build a documentation
- Define efficient workflows to minimize costs
- Suggest and develop improvements for further developments of the CMS in collaboration with product owner, editors and other internal stakeholders
- Work with inhouse editors, business developers, designers, product owners and software developers to produce, maintain and deploy templates, tools and content components that produce scalable, high-quality customer-facing content.
What you need
- Expert in content management operation including the workflows of a content management system (CMS) an editor and a publishing system from a business and technical perspective
- Deep knowledge in building scalable and efficient editing features and workflows
- Ability to write effective user stories
- Sound communication skills
- Passion for building solutions that customers love (UX)
- Ability to find smart cuts, think out of the box and explain and discuss inspirations, ideas and decisions within a cross-functional team of specialists
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German nice-to-have
Nice to have but valuable skills and experience include
- Knowledge in Livingdocs CMS
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (Jira & Confluence)
- Domain knowledge: financial products, wealth management
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- Afterworks, Extra-activities, team building
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Friendly, international and highly experienced team
- Location close to the train station and the city center
- See more in our Culture manual
Moreover, Evooq is organized according to a flat structure, through highly autonomous teams and by privileging trust and responsibility.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Geneva, Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore