MindMaze is the world’s leading Neurotechnology start-up built on more than a decade of pioneering research at the intersection of virtual reality and neuroscience. Our breakthrough platform combines virtual & augmented reality, neuroscience and artificial intelligence to build intuitive human-machine interfaces. Our products help patients suffering from severe disabilities following a neurological incident, and we are constantly pushing the boundaries to help more and better.
We're looking for a talented, motivated and overall fun to work with person to join our mix of scientists, engineers and clinicians, and help us grow MindMaze.
As a Data Scientist in the Data & Algorithms team, we'll count on you to:
- Setup and maintain data analysis pipelines.
- Analyze usage data from our current products to glean valuable insight..
- Mine data to provide inputs for the development of new product features.
- Provide business intelligence reports to aid management and sales teams decision-making.
- Help us design and grow the data architecture.
- Provide all of the above with high quality code and outstanding work ethics.
- Adapt, be autonomous and make the most in an exciting, challenging and dynamic environment.
To be successful, we assume that you have:
- A MSc in computer science or equivalent (math, physics, or other engineering discipline welcome, as well as autodidacts with a proven track record).
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Proficiency in Python, as well as numpy, scipy, pandas and scikit-learn or equivalent toolkits.
- Proficiency in at least one other programming language, preferably C# or C++.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience with software development methodologies and tools.
Icing on the cake
Stuff that will make you stand out:
- Experience with human motion data and analysis, or similar.
- Experience with software engineering and architecture in production environments.
MindMaze might be for you if you:
- Like working with experts from all fields who dig learning and sharing knowledge and information.
- Know how to roll with the punches when things change or become very challenging.
- Can play nice with both humans and machines
- Are happy to work from home and Zoom as necessary but also come to the office for social and creative sessions
- Can organise your time as you wish as long as the job is done